develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from December 2001

[ID 20011219.003] Package Incomplete

From:
Rajah Raghuraman
Date:
December 19, 2001 10:20
Subject:
[ID 20011219.003] Package Incomplete
Message ID:
F216qgPrqrZn47pDgIH00007bb5@hotmail.com
Hi,

I was trying to install Perl 5.6.1 in a AIX system. But as I ran the
Configure script, I got the following message which made me to send the mail
to you. Please let me know what I should do to install the Perl on my
machine.

THIS PACKAGE SEEMS TO BE INCOMPLETE.

You have the option of continuing the configuration process, despite the
distinct possibility that your kit is damaged, by typing 'y'es.  If you
do, don't blame me if something goes wrong.  I advise you to type 'n'o
and contact the author (perlbug@perl.org).

Thanks,
Rajah.