develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from October 2001

Re: Clamp, wherefor art thou

From:
Jeffrey Friedl
Date:
October 30, 2001 13:22
Re: Clamp, wherefor art thou
Message ID:
200110301956.f9UJu5t78634@ventrue.corp.yahoo.com

|> >Or we add this to the core. It would be a rather small addition.
|>
|> I am would be quite happy if patches to implement above were applied.
|> I will even add it to my todo queue if noone else gets there first.

I'm a little confused by this part of the thread, since this is *exactly*
what the patch I submitted does (except that I use PL_sv_undef instead of
Nullsv, since you'll find that using Nullsv will get you into a lot of
troubles.)

        Jeffrey