develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from October 2001

Re: Clamp, wherefor art thou

From:
Nick Ing-Simmons
Date:
October 30, 2001 13:14
Re: Clamp, wherefor art thou
Message ID:
20011030211338.669.5@bactrian.ni-s.u-net.com
Jarkko Hietaniemi <jhi@iki.fi> writes:
>> > I am would be quite happy if patches to implement above were applied.
>> > I will even add it to my todo queue if noone else gets there first.
>>
>> You are 'it' :-)
>
>It's beginning to look like Jeffrey's patch is pretty much exactly
>what we all have in mind...?

I have not seen the alleged "core only patch". IMHO I would still
rather keys returned the allowed set - it is useful, and avoids the
overhead of maintaining the "realkeys" count (even if we can re-use the NV
as has apparently been done).

--
Nick Ing-Simmons
http://www.ni-s.u-net.com/