develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from October 2001

Re: Clamp, wherefor art thou

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
October 30, 2001 12:14
Re: Clamp, wherefor art thou
Message ID:
20011030221414.O32699@alpha.hut.fi
On Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 09:17:35PM +0200, Jarkko Hietaniemi wrote:

> > >Or we add this to the core. It would be a rather small addition.
> >
> > I am would be quite happy if patches to implement above were applied.
> > I will even add it to my todo queue if noone else gets there first.
>
> You are 'it' :-)

It's beginning to look like Jeffrey's patch is pretty much exactly
what we all have in mind...?

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen