develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from October 2001

Re: perlhack.pod addendum for consideration (perlbug mail interface)

From:
Richard.Foley
Date:
October 29, 2001 13:17
Re: perlhack.pod addendum for consideration (perlbug mail interface)
Message ID:
15yJmg-1yyR3QC@fwd02.sul.t-online.com
Ronald J Kimball wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 28, 2001 at 12:48:32AM +0200, Richard Foley wrote:
> > Here are the long awaited perlbug mail interface instructions.
> >
> > As discussed with Michael Schwern at YAPC - Amsterdam, inserted into
> > perhack.pod as the attached diff.
>
> > +=item 1 http://bugs.perl.org
>
> > +=item 2 bugdb@perl.org
>
> > +=item 3 commands_and_bugdids@bugs.perl.org
>
> > +=item notes, patches, tests
>
> Will these items be parsed and displayed properly?  The mix of numbers and
> text could be problematic.

Good question

$ perldoc perlhack.pod

<snip>
The interfaces:

       1 http://bugs.perl.org
           Login via the web, (remove admin/ if only browsing),
           where interested Cc's, tests, patches and change-ids,
           etc. may be assigned.

                   http://bugs.perl.org/admin/index.html
<snip>

Looks ok to me, but correct me, or do you have an altogether a
suggestion?

--
Ciao
Richard Foley