develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from October 2001

Re: DB_File-1.79 on Cygwin 1.3.3

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
October 26, 2001 07:46
Re: DB_File-1.79 on Cygwin 1.3.3
Message ID:
20011026174644.N6305@alpha.hut.fi
On Fri, Oct 26, 2001 at 04:42:10PM +0200, H.Merijn Brand wrote:
> On Fri 26 Oct 2001 16:34, Jarkko Hietaniemi <jhi@iki.fi> wrote:
> > > PC09:/pro/CPAN/DB_File-1.79 507 $
> > >
> > > I did this, which removed the first for each fail, and 59 for recno. HTH
> >
> > Thanks, applied.  Though the recno#59 has to accept both \n and \r\n
> > (which I did).
>
> Naughty you! This patch was meant for Paul, just to see if I followed his
> instructions correctly :) not to be applied before Paul has looked at it.

Naughty me, naughty.

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen