develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from October 2001

Re: [ID 20010929.014] Term::Complete screws up -ixon

From:
Sam Tregar
Date:
October 1, 2001 20:35
Re: [ID 20010929.014] Term::Complete screws up -ixon
Message ID:
Pine.LNX.4.33.0110012325180.15626-100000@localhost.localdomain
On Mon, 1 Oct 2001, Benjamin Goldberg wrote:

> It seems to me that instead of having code scatered throughout Term::
> and elsewhere which calls on the stty program, we should have a pragma
> or module which encapsulates the functionality.  This one module could
> be configured appropriately on a per-system basis, so as to try really
> hard [at installation time, not at runtime], to get it right.

You mean something like the existing IO::Stty perhaps?

   http://search.cpan.org/search?dist=IO-Stty

-sam