develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from October 2001

Re: [ID 20010929.014] Term::Complete screws up -ixon

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
October 1, 2001 06:24
Re: [ID 20010929.014] Term::Complete screws up -ixon
Message ID:
20011001162452.H29845@alpha.hut.fi
> I'd recommend only even attempting the Term::Complete test if stty -g is
> successful. If it isn't successful, you can't be sure you can reset the

That's the latest iteration that chromatic sent to me.

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen