develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2001

Re: [perlhelp] some notes on windows problems

From:
Michael G Schwern
Date:
September 29, 2001 10:24
Re: [perlhelp] some notes on windows problems
Message ID:
20010929132421.A1020@blackrider
On Sat, Sep 29, 2001 at 04:02:09PM +0100, Jonathan Stowe wrote:
> For binary distributions (which is probably the majority of installations
> on Win32) this isnt so much of a problem.  I havent looked at the module
> in question so I dont know what it does but if it doesnt do it already
> then Pod::RTF could be used and thence the help file compiler which is
> almost certainly available in most native Win32 compiler kits we support

I have a funny feeling Microsoft isn't going to be pleased with us
freely redistributing parts of Visual Studio.

Perl6 Quality Assurance     <perl-qa@perl.org>	     Kwalitee Is Job One
I'm exploring my nipples.