develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2001

Re: macro redefinitions on Win32 (was Re: Question about PERLIO)

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
September 28, 2001 16:28
Re: macro redefinitions on Win32 (was Re: Question about PERLIO)
Message ID:
20010929022846.X11113@alpha.hut.fi
On Sat, Sep 29, 2001 at 01:55:45AM +0300, Jarkko Hietaniemi wrote:

> > > Could you give a pointer to the latest patch supposed to fix this?
> > > I could retry it in Tru64, maybe I was seeing gremlins.
> >
> > This was hoped to fix it. Need to rerun embed.pl to make a new embed.h
>
> I see gremlin droppings all over my keyboard.  No warnings now in Tru64.

The patch now applied.

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen