develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2001

Re: macro redefinitions on Win32 (was Re: Question about PERLIO)

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
September 28, 2001 15:55
Re: macro redefinitions on Win32 (was Re: Question about PERLIO)
Message ID:
20010929015545.T11113@alpha.hut.fi
> > > If so, does anyone have any idea why it seems that (some) Windows compilers
> > > and Tru64(?) don't like this?
> >
> > Could you give a pointer to the latest patch supposed to fix this?
> > I could retry it in Tru64, maybe I was seeing gremlins.
>
> This was hoped to fix it. Need to rerun embed.pl to make a new embed.h

I see gremlin droppings all over my keyboard.  No warnings now in Tru64.

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen