develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2001

Re: [perlhelp] some notes on windows problems

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
September 28, 2001 10:17
Re: [perlhelp] some notes on windows problems
Message ID:
20010928201755.E11113@alpha.hut.fi
On Fri, Sep 28, 2001 at 12:47:51PM -0400, Michael G Schwern wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 28, 2001 at 05:17:19PM +0300, Jarkko Hietaniemi wrote:
> > I'm now dimly recalling at least some of what I had to change in old
> > perldoc.bat.  First off, using $$ to generate a reasonably unique
> > tempfilespec doesn't work nicely under MSWin, because:
>
> Anything wrong with File::Temp?

I guess not.

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/