develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2001

[mark@macchiato.com: TR18, regex]

From:
Simon Cozens
Date:
September 27, 2001 16:02
Subject:
[mark@macchiato.com: TR18, regex]
Message ID:
20010927234429.C367@netthink.co.uk
Gotta love it when Unicode Technical Reports say things like:

    * Changed syntax slightly to be more like Perl

Simon

----- Forwarded message from Mark Davis <mark@macchiato.com> -----

From: "Mark Davis" <mark@macchiato.com>
Subject: TR18, regex
To: "Unicore" <unicore@unicode.org>

I had done some work on updating TR18 to reflect recent UTC decisions and clean it up a bit. The goal is produce a proposed update. I failed to get it completed before I leave for two weeks. However, I thought it would still be useful to post it for comments by the UTC (it is *not* publicly linked):

It is posted at http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr18/tr18-6d1.html.

The modifications are listed at http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr18/tr18-6d1.html#Modifications

Known bugs:

- You need to ignore the exceptionally ugly table formatting & colors
- The references section and the citations need to be fixed throughout the document
- Other odds & ends need fixing.
- The front section needs to change to reflect that it is a proposed update

Mark

[http://www.macchiato.com]

----- End forwarded message -----
--
"Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient.
It's called 'rain'."