develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2001

[OT] paging Nicholas Clark

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
September 27, 2001 15:36
Subject:
[OT] paging Nicholas Clark
Message ID:
20010928000354.C17814@alpha.hut.fi
(Hopefully Nick will read the list, somehow...)

Your email is kaputt.

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen