develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2001

MacOS X and Solaris/Sparc available for testing

From:
Michael G Schwern
Date:
September 25, 2001 16:40
Subject:
MacOS X and Solaris/Sparc available for testing
Message ID:
20010926014040.B1344@blackrider
Matthias tipped me off to this:

"SourceForge.net Compile Farm Features Apple's Latest OS X (10.1)"

There's our MacOS X server to test against.  SourceForge's compile
farm also has DEC Alpha/Linux, Linux/PowerPC, Linux/Sparc64 and
Solaris/Sparc (R220) which should round out the available testing
platforms nicely.

I've double-checked with the SourceForge guys, we're clear to use
their machines for smoking Perl.

For more info on SourceForge's compile farm...
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=762&group_id=1

Perl6 Quality Assurance     <perl-qa@perl.org>	     Kwalitee Is Job One
There's so much more to me than my arm.