Re: bleadperl on fire, Win95+4NT

From:
Nikola Knezevic
Date:
Re: bleadperl on fire, Win95+4NT
Message ID:
36703195.20010828000406@tesla.rcub.bg.ac.yu
The clock just beat 23:17:53, when Michael said:

Michael> On Mon, Aug 27, 2001 at 10:23:20PM +0200, Nikola Knezevic wrote:
>> EXPECTED:
>> Insecure dependency in chdir while running with -T switch at - line 5.
>> GOT:
>> Insecure dependency in chdir while running with -T switch at - line 5.

Michael> There might be a hidden space at the end of that.  Try changing
Michael>         print STDERR "EXPECTED:\n$expected\n";
Michael>         print STDERR "GOT:\n$results\n";

I'll try latter. But, I've checked that in text-editor. Nothing...

>> Gremlins? Or IO? Or something third?
Michael> Smells like IO.  Did you have perlio on or off?  Try it the other way
Michael> and see what happens.

I can't build and test everything now (nor I will in next three weeks),
but previous build reports says that warnings.t are failing under
PERLIO=perlio set (I'm building perl with USE_PERLIO).

--

Nikola Knezevic [indy@hemo.net] [ http://users.hemo.net/indy ]