Re: Custom Ops

From:
Simon Cozens
Date:
Re: Custom Ops
Message ID:
20010827132224.A5732@netthink.co.uk
On Mon, Aug 27, 2001 at 02:23:54PM +0200, Arthur Bergman wrote:
> > No. Otherwise we'd already be doing it.
> We do. dump.c:369

That seems to be the middle of Perl_pmop_dump. But anyway, my
point is this: many places in the Perl core say

    PL_op_desc[o->op_type]

And they give the right answer. They *don't* say

    PL_op_desc[o->op_type == OP_NULL ? o->op_targ : op_type]

And yet they still give the right answer. My patch continues
this trend of getting the right answers.

Simon