Re: Request for testing FAQs

From:
Michael G Schwern
Date:
Re: Request for testing FAQs
Message ID:
20010824021614.A2463@blackrider
On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 07:12:07AM +0200, Philip Newton wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Aug 2001 17:56:22 -0400, schwern@pobox.com (Michael G Schwern) wrote:
>
> > =head2 How do I test that my code handles failure gracefully?
>
> Related to this:
>
> =head2 How can I simulate failures to make sure that my code does the Right
> Thing in the face of them?

That's actually what I ment.  I'll reword.

Perl6 Quality Assurance     <perl-qa@perl.org>	     Kwalitee Is Job One
conway: unit of mind expansion.  One Conway == ~20 lines of Perl code
  found in $CPAN/authors/id/D/DC/DCONWAY, which gives the sensation
  of your brain being wrapped around a brick, with kiwi juice squeezed
  on top.
	-- Ziggy