Re: PerlIO regerssion tests?

From:
Michael G Schwern
Date:
Re: PerlIO regerssion tests?
Message ID:
20010822171744.Q619@blackrider
On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 09:59:16PM +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> ./perl -lwe 'binmode STDERR, ":unix"'
> Segmentation fault
>
> This would be a bad thing, wouldn't it?
> However it's not as bad as the fact that we don't have regression tests for
> this sort of thing, is it? :-(
>
> Where should they go?

t/op/binmode.t for tests of just binmode().

t/io/perlio.t for tests of perlio specific stuff.

It's okay if there's some duplication.

Perl6 Quality Assurance     <perl-qa@perl.org>	     Kwalitee Is Job One
OH GOD!!  It's LINUX!  All you Linux fanboys go wild!  It never crashes!
It'll wash your underpants!  It'll eat your dog for you, if you want your
dog to be eaten!  It'll make you attractive and smell good and... it'll...
uh... uh.  Man, I'm so sick of this shit.
	http://www.goats.com/archive/000602.html