Re: 'can' with undefined subs

From:
Hugo van der Sanden
Date:
Re: 'can' with undefined subs
Message ID:
200108201007.f7KA7je00614@crypt.compulink.co.uk
Tony Bowden <tony@kasei.com> wrote:
:I had a look at decl.t, and it confuses me somewhat...
:
: - is this test explicitly testing formats as well? Or just checking
:   that they don't interfere with subroutine declarations?

Judging by the comment, I'd say the latter.

: - What's the difference between tests 2 and 4? They both seem to just
:   be testing that you can call a subroutine that gets declared further
:   ahead in the code.

No idea.

:(Oh, and if I patch this, do I need to do anything with the RCS line,
:or can I just blow it away?)

You can blow it away, or ignore it.

Hugo