Re: How to redefine sub that has prototypes without warning at runtim e?

From:
Nathan Neulinger
Date:
Re: How to redefine sub that has prototypes without warning at runtim e?
Message ID:
3B7E7F46.7DC35BA4@umr.edu
> I wonder if it would be sufficient to put a "no warnings 'redefine'" at
> the top of the generated files?
>
> I may try a couple of these in h2ph and see if a small patch can correct
> the problem/hide the symptom.

Looks like that is sufficient (along with my other patch to get rid of
those funky -Acpu defines).

      print OUT "require '_h2ph_pre.ph';\n\n";
+       print OUT "no warnings 'redefine';\n\n";
      while (<IN>) {

Doing it once at the top of the file seems to work. I haven't tried it
on all of the problems, but it at least it gets rid of the most
noticeable ones.

-- Nathan

CIS - Systems Programming                Fax: (573) 341-4216