perlmodlib.pod: Namespace issues (Local::*)

From:
Steffen Goeldner
Date:
August 7, 2001 05:40
Subject:
perlmodlib.pod: Namespace issues (Local::*)
Message ID:
3B6FE1E6.8D50A58C@eurodata.de
>From perlmodlib.pod:

 | If developing modules for private internal or project specific use,
 | that will never be released to the public, then you should ensure
 | that their names will not clash with any future public module. You
 | can do this either by using the reserved Local::* category ...

For the sake of completeness, symmetry, esthetics, ...,
I propose the following reserved namespaces:

 - Local::*
 - My::*
 - Our::*

Steffen Goeldner