Win32 Install ...

From:
Glass, Gregory
Date:
August 6, 2001 18:07
Subject:
Win32 Install ...
Message ID:
03963DAC7879D4119F360090272AA93A05154738@snyc12304.fir.fbc.com
To whom it may concern:

    After downloading perl5 (for win32), I had problems
installing it on my Windows NT (version 4) system. Both
the files win32.obj and win32sck.obj would not link due
to an unresolved reference ( __imp____pioinfo ). Which
library do I need in order to link the file win32.obj correctly ???

Gregory Glass
gglass@ix.netcom.com

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.
Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is
indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to
deal at any price quoted.
Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as
preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.