[ID 20010806.020] addition to Magazines section of perlfaq

From:
Nathan Torkington
Date:
August 6, 2001 11:12
Subject:
[ID 20010806.020] addition to Magazines section of perlfaq
Message ID:
15214.55954.899000.606785@gargle.gargle.HOWL
I've been trying to find time to start the sourceforge version of
perlfaq.  If anyone wants to do this, please let me know.  Until then
I'll forward additions to perlbug so at least there's a record of
them.

Nat

------- start of forwarded message -------
From: Andy Bach <andy@wiwb.uscourts.gov>
To: gnat@frii.com
Subject: faq troubles
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 11:29:15 -0500

Anyway, on the perl faq-a-day list, wanted to add sysadmin to the list
of mags (www.sysadminmag.com) for the Q "Perl in Magazines" - so, trying
various links from the msg, I finally got to:
http://language.perl.com/faq/
then autofaq:
http://www.perl.com/CPAN-local/doc/FAQs/auto-faq/
and the cgi link:
http://www.perl.com/CPAN-local/doc/FAQs/auto-faq/cgi.html
which died.  Your name is on it (though its quite old) so ...

Thanks again.

Andy Bach, sys mgr - wi-western bk ct
andy@wiwb.uscourts.gov

------- end of forwarded message -------