Request: Which side of s///?

From:
Brent Dax
Date:
Request: Which side of s///?
Message ID:
FJELLKOPEAGHOOODKEDPCELDCDAA.brentdax1@earthlink.net
	Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at blib\lib/Sub/Params/Named.pm line 87.

Can this message indicate which side of the substitution is uninitialized?  I had to set up a pair
of warn() statements to see which one was the problem.  (It turned out that I accidentally re-my()ed
the RHS variable in the inner block which set it up.  D'oh!)

	Use of uninitialized value in left side of substitution (s///)...
	Use of uninitialized value in right side of substitution (s///)...

Even better, tell me which variable is uninitialized:

	Use of uninitialized value $substate in substitution (s///)...

--Brent Dax
brentdax1@earthlink.net