Rollback 10874

From:
Michael G Schwern
Date:
August 5, 2001 13:22
Subject:
Rollback 10874
Message ID:
20010801090943.A587@blackrider
I was working on merging the core and CPAN Test::Harness and I saw this:

     if ($tot->{bad} == 0 && $tot->{max}) {
-        print "All tests successful$bonusmsg.\n";
-    } elsif (!$tot->{tests}){
+#      print "All tests successful$bonusmsg.\n";
+       print "All tests successful.\n";
+    } elsif ($tot->{tests}==0){

I presume this is 10874 "Hack to get rid of the UNEXPECTEDLY succeeded
message for now" (sorry, I'm currently 35,000 feet from the nearest
Internet connection to check this).  Could we roll that back?  The
Test test which was generating that has been quieted.

Perl6 Quality Assurance     <perl-qa@perl.org>	     Kwalitee Is Job One
My beverage utensil experiences a volume crisis.