Re: perl@11523

From:
John Peacock
Date:
Re: perl@11523
Message ID:
3B66FCB4.F0C0766F@rowman.com
Jarkko Hietaniemi wrote:

> You might want to try out the new Configure feature of being able to
> specify extra modules to be built and installed.  The modules can be
> specified in Configure command line -Dextras="Foo Bar::Zog", or when
> run interactively, and they will be fetched and installed by CPAN.pm.

So now, all I need to do is write a script to walk through the
existing perllocal.pod and grab one instance of each locally installed
module and then pass that as a list to Configure.  OR, should I patch
Configure to do that for me when I type -Dextras=perllocal???

John

--
John Peacock
Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group