Re: [Help] Salvage the Array Hash Monster.

From:
Ted Ashton
Date:
Re: [Help] Salvage the Array Hash Monster.
Message ID:
20010730235748.C15096@ns.southern.edu
Thus it was written in the epistle of Michael G Schwern,
> On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 09:03:15AM +0200, Arthur Bergman wrote:
> > tie %data,'myclass',$foo;
> > tie @data,'myclass',$foo;
> >
> > On another note, why can't I get to the value I am being tied to from inside
> > TIE*, do I realy need to traverse the stack to find that value?
>
> You mean getting at %data from inside TIEHASH?  Would be very nice.
> There's a Perl 6 RFC on that, IIRC.

For the uninitiated, how does tied() differ from what you're wanting?

Ted
--
Ted Ashton (ashted@southern.edu), Info Sys, Southern Adventist University
Six is a number perfect in itself, and not because God created the world in