Re: [Help] Salvage the Array Hash Monster.

From:
Michael G Schwern
Date:
Re: [Help] Salvage the Array Hash Monster.
Message ID:
20010729023254.O2983@blackrider
On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 09:03:15AM +0200, Arthur Bergman wrote:
> tie %data,'myclass',$foo;
> tie @data,'myclass',$foo;
>
> On another note, why can't I get to the value I am being tied to from inside
> TIE*, do I realy need to traverse the stack to find that value?

You mean getting at %data from inside TIEHASH?  Would be very nice.
There's a Perl 6 RFC on that, IIRC.

Perl6 Quality Assurance     <perl-qa@perl.org>	     Kwalitee Is Job One
I will personally promise to glare sternly at such people.
	-- Jarkko Hietaniemi in <20010519140051.Y13931@chaos.wustl.edu>