Re: Release of threads::shared and threads::queue.

From:
H . Merijn Brand
Date:
Re: Release of threads::shared and threads::queue.
Message ID:
20010727145937.5CC9.H.M.BRAND@hccnet.nl
On Fri 27 Jul 2001 14:39, Arthur Bergman <arthur@contiller.se> wrote:
> 01-07-27 14.21, skrev H.Merijn Brand på h.m.brand@hccnet.nl följande:
> > I'm only following up for the test-suite question, but maybe someone would
> > have pasted the wrong config flags.
>
> -Dusethreads with -DMULTIPLICITY is the same as -Dusethreads -Duseithreads

Which I test, so that's good.

> -Dusethreads alone tests 5005threads (I think, but given my confused state
> of mind, I am probably worng).

Systems too slow to do that too ...

> -Dusereentrant would possibly be nice to have in the auto tests.

In favour of dropping which combination? (time's too short to support all)

> Thanks for pointing out the misstakes!

Thanks for making threaded perl reliable :-)

> On another note, look for threads::shared 0.02 and treads::queue 0.03, queue
> is just a goood example of threads::shared.

I'm not into threads, but I hope it'll be useful for others.

> Is it possible to get the scripts used for the smoke reports? Would it be
> possible to run smoke reports on win32 and linux? I can volunteer the
> machines.

1. Subscribe to smokers@perl.org
2. See attachment (P5P'ers, please note 1. if you are interested in smoking)

--
H.Merijn Brand    Amsterdam Perl Mongers (http://www.amsterdam.pm.org/)
using perl-5.6.1, 5.7.1 & 628 on HP-UX 10.20 & 11.00, AIX 4.2, AIX 4.3,