Re: Release of threads::shared and threads::queue.

From:
Arthur Bergman
Date:
Re: Release of threads::shared and threads::queue.
Message ID:
B7872D97.289C%arthur@contiller.se
01-07-27 14.21, skrev H.Merijn Brand på h.m.brand@hccnet.nl följande:

> EKEYBOARD

Wow, I am realy tired today :)
>> -Dusethreads -DMULITPLICITY
>
> s/MULIT/MULTI/
>
> Heh, wait, does p5p want me to change the test suite to call all -Dusethreads
> configurations *with* -DMULTIPLICITY?
>
>> If you don't run on win32 or digital unix clibs, please try
>>
>> -Dusreentrant
>
> s/Dusr/Duser/
>
>> This makes some of perl functions use reentrant clibs, this is only tested
>> on glibc but it would be great if more people could test it!
>
> I'm only following up for the test-suite question, but maybe someone would
> have pasted the wrong config flags.

-Dusethreads with -DMULTIPLICITY is the same as -Dusethreads -Duseithreads
-Dusethreads alone tests 5005threads (I think, but given my confused state
of mind, I am probably worng).

-Dusereentrant would possibly be nice to have in the auto tests.

Thanks for pointing out the misstakes!

On another note, look for threads::shared 0.02 and treads::queue 0.03, queue
is just a goood example of threads::shared.

Is it possible to get the scripts used for the smoke reports? Would it be
possible to run smoke reports on win32 and linux? I can volunteer the
machines.

--
Arthur