Re: This week on perl5-porters (10 June--17 June 2001)

From:
Vadim Konovalov
Date:
Re: This week on perl5-porters (10 June--17 June 2001)
Message ID:
009201c109d2$03027780$dde418d5@vad
>   I discovered the strtoul() bug and Nick jumped on it and had a
>   patch to me within 24 hours. As it happens, I discovered the
>   next day that this bug is fixed in version 6.1.0.

I discovered strtoul() bug in Borland CRT and decided to report it to
Borland.
I afraid that fix should be more generic, at least it should include all
Borland compilers. (5.6.x did not had this problem because test suite did
not tested this).

Nick, could you please extend your effort into Borland(win32)?
If not, please guide me correct way, and I'll try to fix this myself.

Best wishes,
Vadim.