Re: *Old* Safe.pm/Opcode patch

From:
Simon Cozens
Date:
Re: *Old* Safe.pm/Opcode patch
Message ID:
20010708212355.A10926@deep-dark-truthful-mirror
On Sun, Jul 08, 2001 at 08:48:44PM +0100, Tim Bunce wrote:
> I'm just not sure it's worth it as Safe has too many other issues
> (granularity of opcodes being an obvious one).

Uhm, you see, I'm trying to get those issues fixed. Rejecting one bugfix on
the grounds that there are still outstanding bugs isn't really fair, you know.
:)

> Many people who use, or try to use, Safe could get by with the ops pragma
> (which is why I separated the ops filter logic from Safe many moons ago).

Is this still true in the days of SOAP, XML-RPC and... insert buzzword here?

--
You advocate a lot of egg sucking but you're not very forthcoming with the
eggs. - Phil Winterbottom (to ken)