Re: PERFORCE change 11105 for review

From:
Philip Newton
Date:
Re: PERFORCE change 11105 for review
Message ID:
20010708.151423@ID-11583.news.dfncis.de
[Trying from my mail client but with a made-up message ID artificially
inserted. See what happens.]

On 5 Jul 01, at 7:15, Jonathan Stowe wrote:

> Yes. the message referenced in 11105 was essentially the same patch as
> 11103 but with a one character typo fixed - presumably the same typo that
> Jarrko fixed in 11104.  11105 would have been redundant as a result of
> 11104.

Trouble is, the message referenced in 11105 is not the patch that makes
up change 11105. Rather, patch 11105 undoes the effects of 11103 +
11104 and reverts the file to the original state -- at least, as far as
I could see.

Cheers,
Philip
--