status of study.t and floating point problems

From:
Hugo van der Sanden
Date:
July 6, 2001 08:36
Subject:
status of study.t and floating point problems
Message ID:
200107061449.f66En4t01861@crypt.compulink.co.uk
I'm mostly back up now on a new machine. I've lost track of where we're
at, so I'd appreciate it if people could let me know if they're still
having problems either with perl hanging in study.t, or still having
floating-point problems.

In fact, if you've got a hang in study.t, could you try something like:
  ./perl -Ilib -Mre=debug -wle '$_="FGF";study;print "ok\n" unless /G.F$/'
(which should also loop) and send details of the output.

Hugo