Party time! Excellent!

From:
Nathan Torkington
Date:
July 5, 2001 16:44
Subject:
Party time! Excellent!
Message ID:
15172.64425.965000.243569@gargle.gargle.HOWL
I've got a suite and food'n'bev budget for the perl5-porters soiree at
TPC.  I'm planning Thursday evening, from 8:00 onwards.  Please send
me mail.  It will be used for only one of the following purposes:

 (a) compile a list of people to target with spam urging you to attend
     the Perl conference!

 (b) decide whether you're worthy to attend

 (c) send you the room number when I know it

Most probably the latter, although anybody who writes to me saying
that the picture on perl.com makes me look 12 runs the risk of having
(b) invoked. ;-)

See you there!

Nat