Re: B::Deparse precedence bug. (Patch included.)

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
March 29, 2001 18:37
Re: B::Deparse precedence bug. (Patch included.)
Message ID:
20010329203645.I20732@chaos.wustl.edu
On Thu, Mar 29, 2001 at 12:05:02PM -0800, Jeremy Madea wrote:

> I sent the following bug report to perlbug over a week ago. I don't
> believe it ever made it to p5p. The bug is in B::Deparse. It doesn't
> always properly parenthesize negative literals when it should. Here
> is the original report with a very small patch:

Thanks, applied (to the development branch of Perl).

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen