Re: ok/nok messages not showing up in p5p?

From:
Richard.Foley
Date:
March 22, 2001 09:25
Re: ok/nok messages not showing up in p5p?
Message ID:
3ABA396F.CFFB8FCF@rfi.net
Gurusamy Sarathy wrote:

> >Or have I missed something?
>
> I'm happy with just this:
>
>         perlbug@perl.(com|org) -> if /^OK/ -> perl-ok@perl.org
>
>                                         else -> p5p

Is this set up, Ask?

> Ask wanted the bugs@perl.org thing--I'm still not sure how that's
> useful, but I don't have a problem with having it as long it results
> in the same messages coming to p5p as above.

Understood.

> Any word on why real bugs aren't getting through to p5p now?

Well I'm hoping they are, now, no?

Sometimes there's a distinct lag between Perlbug processing and p5p
reception, but I think that maybe (and I'm just blowing in the wind
here), something like the qmail_perl.org process doing it's thing every
now and then (cron-wise?).  Sometimes mail goes through like
quicksilver, and other times it can take a couple of hours.  The other
day someone mailed me a note that said he'd not seen his mail go through
and then two days later it turned up, and wrote and told me fortunately,
or I would have been hunting that non-existent bug for some time longer...

If this isn't the case, then something else must be up - and I'll sort
it.  I've tacked on my work address to get the mail, so I can at least
look at it, even if I can't fix it straight away.

Please keep me informed on any other strange behaviour.

Ciao
Richard