Re: ok/nok messages not showing up in p5p?

From:
Richard.Foley
Date:
March 22, 2001 08:29
Re: ok/nok messages not showing up in p5p?
Message ID:
3ABA2BDD.DB66C168@rfi.net
Gurusamy Sarathy wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:51:33 PST, Ask Bjoern Hansen wrote:
> >eh, I just meant instead of making a special purpose extra list for
> >only OK's, it would make more sense to make a special purpose list
> >for all bugs. The bugs we want on p5p would still go there too.

It's plain that half the people want to see all the OK reports and half
the people don't want to see a single one.  This was why they were
_quietly_ tracked in the first place.  Which usually only leads to a
problem when you release another chunk of code and people start
installing like mad everywhere.

> I'm fine with an extra list for all perlbug@perl.{com,org} mail,
> as long as p5p is a member of said list.

Let me get this straight...

	perlbug@perl.(com|org) -> bugs@perl.org

	bugs@perl.org -> if /^OK/ -> ok_bugs@perl.org

					else -> p5p

Or have I missed something?

The other possibility of course is to have an OK group on the perlbug
database and be a member of that :-)

Ciao
Richard