Re: ok/nok messages not showing up in p5p?

From:
nick
Date:
March 22, 2001 06:58
Re: ok/nok messages not showing up in p5p?
Message ID:
E14g6Sp-0005wv-00@roam1
Ask Bjoern Hansen <ask@valueclick.com> writes:
>On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Nicholas Clark wrote:

>> > how about a more general list where all bugs could go?
>>
>> But if the bugs don't get to perl5-porters, who is going to fix them?
>
>eh, I just meant instead of making a special purpose extra list for
>only OK's,

Having an OK only list makes most sense to me - that is what I filter
into locally. That way NOKs (which are bugs) get filed as such.
But if you want to know "did perlX.Y.Z work on fooOS" one can go to the
OK list and look.

>it would make more sense to make a special purpose list
>for all bugs. The bugs we want on p5p would still go there too.

OKs are _NOT_ bugs.

--
Nick Ing-Simmons