Re: ok/nok messages not showing up in p5p?

From:
Gurusamy Sarathy
Date:
March 21, 2001 20:49
Re: ok/nok messages not showing up in p5p?
Message ID:
200103220449.f2M4n4Z28009@smtp3.ActiveState.com
On Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:51:33 PST, Ask Bjoern Hansen wrote:
>eh, I just meant instead of making a special purpose extra list for
>only OK's, it would make more sense to make a special purpose list
>for all bugs. The bugs we want on p5p would still go there too.

I'm fine with an extra list for all perlbug@perl.{com,org} mail,
as long as p5p is a member of said list.

Sarathy
gsar@ActiveState.com