Re: ok/nok messages not showing up in p5p?

From:
Gurusamy Sarathy
Date:
March 21, 2001 20:45
Re: ok/nok messages not showing up in p5p?
Message ID:
200103220444.f2M4iZZ27619@smtp3.ActiveState.com
On Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:42:34 PST, Ask Bjoern Hansen wrote:
>On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Gurusamy Sarathy wrote:
>> The /^OK/ messages can go to a mailing list.  Let's ask Ask to set
>> us up the bomb^Wlist.  perl-ok@perl.org ok?
>
>how about a more general list where all bugs could go?

We have p5p for that.  I was asking for a list where all repetitive
non-bugs (but useful archival information nevertheless) could go.
The /^OK/ reports fall in that category.

Basically, I'd like anything actionable to always come to p5p.

Sarathy
gsar@ActiveState.com