Re: ok/nok messages not showing up in p5p?

From:
Ask Bjoern Hansen
Date:
March 21, 2001 15:51
Re: ok/nok messages not showing up in p5p?
Message ID:
Pine.LNX.4.21.0103211550500.3409-100000@impatience.valueclick.com
On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Nicholas Clark wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 03:42:34PM -0800, Ask Bjoern Hansen wrote:
> > On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Gurusamy Sarathy wrote:
> >
> > > The /^OK/ messages can go to a mailing list.  Let's ask Ask to set
> > > us up the bomb^Wlist.  perl-ok@perl.org ok?
> >
> > how about a more general list where all bugs could go?
>
> But if the bugs don't get to perl5-porters, who is going to fix them?

eh, I just meant instead of making a special purpose extra list for
only OK's, it would make more sense to make a special purpose list
for all bugs. The bugs we want on p5p would still go there too.

--
ask bjoern hansen, http://ask.netcetera.dk/   !try; do();
more than 70M impressions per day, http://valueclick.com