Re: ok/nok messages not showing up in p5p?

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
March 21, 2001 12:17
Re: ok/nok messages not showing up in p5p?
Message ID:
20010321201710.B45943@plum.flirble.org
On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 01:37:18PM -0500, Benjamin Sugars wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Richard Foley wrote:
>
> > > For some reason, none of the ok/nok messages are showing up on
> > > p5p.  Is this intentional?
> > >
> > I think so - as I recall there was much nashing of teeth over the amount
> > of mail /^OK / mail generated, so forwarding for that was switched off.
>
> What about the rest of the bug reports?  I sent one a couple of days ago
> that never made it, and I haven't seen any others lately either.  In fact,
> the last one I can see in the archives is 20010311.002.

Hmm. Yes, something is broken as my notokay for 5.005_03 on FreeBSD 4.2
hasn't surfaced anywhere (no bounce, no ack, no message to p5p)

Nicholas Clark