Re: ok/nok messages not showing up in p5p?

From:
Gurusamy Sarathy
Date:
March 21, 2001 10:45
Re: ok/nok messages not showing up in p5p?
Message ID:
200103211844.f2LIiYZ09370@smtp3.ActiveState.com
On Wed, 21 Mar 2001 20:42:33 +0200, Richard Foley wrote:
>> For some reason, none of the ok/nok messages are showing up on
>> p5p.  Is this intentional?
>>
>I think so - as I recall there was much nashing of teeth over the amount
>of mail /^OK / mail generated, so forwarding for that was switched off.

I think that may be ok for OK messages, but I'd still like to see
NOK messages on p5p.

>> If so, can we make it so that they
>> go to a mailing list that we can subscribe to?
>>
>Yup, is it better they go to p5p (easier) or to a mailing list (offer
>address please?)

The /^OK/ messages can go to a mailing list.  Let's ask Ask to set
us up the bomb^Wlist.  perl-ok@perl.org ok?

>I'll also run a 'hist' against recent mail to try and catch any that
>have fallen by the wayside.

Someone mentioned that bug reports are also not getting through to
p5p.  I've seen at least one followup message that I didn't see
the original for on p5p.

Thanks,

Sarathy
gsar@ActiveState.com