Re: ok/nok messages not showing up in p5p?

From:
Benjamin Sugars
Date:
March 21, 2001 10:33
Re: ok/nok messages not showing up in p5p?
Message ID:
Pine.LNX.4.21.0103211334140.1621-100000@marmot.rim.canoe.ca
On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Richard Foley wrote:

> > For some reason, none of the ok/nok messages are showing up on
> > p5p.  Is this intentional?
> >
> I think so - as I recall there was much nashing of teeth over the amount
> of mail /^OK / mail generated, so forwarding for that was switched off.

What about the rest of the bug reports?  I sent one a couple of days ago
that never made it, and I haven't seen any others lately either.  In fact,
the last one I can see in the archives is 20010311.002.

> > If so, can we make it so that they
> > go to a mailing list that we can subscribe to?
> >
> Yup, is it better they go to p5p (easier) or to a mailing list (offer
> address please?)

I'd rather they go to p5p, but then I'm new here.

Cheers,
-Ben

--
signer: can't create ~/.sig: File descriptor in bad state