Re: ok/nok messages not showing up in p5p?

From:
Richard.Foley
Date:
March 21, 2001 10:26
Re: ok/nok messages not showing up in p5p?
Message ID:
3AB8F619.BE4CDFE1@rfi.net
Gurusamy Sarathy wrote:

> Hi Richard,

Hi G. :-)

I'm Cc'ing Jarkko, as he sent me similar mail.

> For some reason, none of the ok/nok messages are showing up on
> p5p.  Is this intentional?

I think so - as I recall there was much nashing of teeth over the amount
of mail /^OK / mail generated, so forwarding for that was switched off.

> If so, can we make it so that they
> go to a mailing list that we can subscribe to?

Yup, is it better they go to p5p (easier) or to a mailing list (offer
address please?)

???

I'll also run a 'hist' against recent mail to try and catch any that
have fallen by the wayside.

> Thanks.

No problem, sorry if it's not behaving as expected.

Ciao
Richard