Re: pods patched

From:
Stephen P. Potter
Date:
March 17, 2001 13:25
Re: pods patched
Message ID:
20010317213439.D2AFE729E0@belgarath.spotter.yi.org
Lightning flashed, thunder crashed and Jarkko Hietaniemi <jhi@iki.fi> whispered
:
| <sigh, adding to that discussion :-)>
|
| Michael Stevens just supplied a patch for Pod::Checker to be more
| relaxed.  If noone objects to it (ha!) I'll also apply that.

I'd prefer to see a third category for errors: OPTIONAL, WARNING, and ERROR.
Change things like =over to OPTIONAL, and let people who want to be
*really* picky in their PODs be so.

I'm in the middle of writing some chapters for a book that are due next
week or I'd try to throw the patch together myself.  If no one does it by
the time I'm done, I'll look into it.

-spp