Re: pods patched

From:
JVromans
Date:
March 17, 2001 08:07
Re: pods patched
Message ID:
15027.35757.975069.50914@phoenix.squirrel.nl
[Quoting Jarkko Hietaniemi, on March 17 2001, 09:49, in "Re: pods patched"]
> Okay, since we seem to be able to disagree even on two bytes
> ("=over" vs "=over 4"), I'm going to retract at least the changes
> made to Ilya's and Neil's modules.  Any others? (notice Reply-To)

I don't mind the change, but I _do_ mind all these POD nuisances.

CamelIII clearly states that the number argument to =over is optional,
so it is obvious that the Pod::Checker needs to be fixed. How come it
needs so much discussion?

-- Johan