Re: pods patched

From:
Neil Bowers
Date:
March 16, 2001 21:38
Re: pods patched
Message ID:
3AB25F4D.310410A3@cre.canon.co.uk

> Please take into notice the patch in the below message: it does quite
> a lot of pod fixing, and your respective modules which are (I think)
> maintained outside of Perl core are being fixed.

The "fix" for my modules is to remove lines with spaces on them,
which I've carefully added. Eg.

	=head1 SYNOPSIS

	    use Locale::Language;
	                                 <-- this line isn't blank
	    blah();

The line between the two bits of code has a space on it, so that
it's treated as one chunk of code, and not two. Because it's one
chunk, and doing this makes the results look "right" in various
pod2foo's.

So, I think it's "right" as it currently stands, but it's not
really important in the grand scheme of things (I've just run
out of chocolate hob-nobs, for example).
Having flagged this, if you tell me it's no longer right, then fair
enough,
and I'll fix my copy as well. Hmm, can I put a Z<> in ... ?! :-)

Neil
--
1. Software engineering is like looking for a black cat in a dark room.
2. Systems engineering is like looking for a black cat in a dark room in